Feel More Energy Than You Ever Felt Before, alkalize your body!
Every day your body is hard at work maintaining a slightly alkaline environment, because proper pH balance is vital for good health. Billions of cells in your tissues rely on an alkaline environment to function properly, prevent cellular damage and fend off pathogenic microbes. As awareness of the significance of alkalinity increases, you may want to take steps to boost the acid-alkaline balance for health benefits.
An acidic pH causes the spleen, liver, heart and kidneys to get overworked. In order to buffer this acidity, the body has to use existing minerals from the bones and tissue such as calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium. This can lead to chronic conditions such as osteoporosis, loss of muscle mass, kidney stones, and impaired muscle functioning as well as an acidic environment in which heart disease, diabetes, cancer, arthritis and other diseases can thrive.
The easiest step you can do to avoid this is that you make some changes to your diet. Eat more fruits and vegetables and avoid animal products (meat and dairy) as well as processed foods, sugar and grains.
Top 7 Alkalizing Foods:
- Lemons are one of the most alkalizing, a great way to start the day is with a glass of lukewarm water with a fresh squeezed lemon or lime.
- Leafy greens such as: kale, swiss chard, spinach, and turnip greens are very alkalizing for your body and also are packed with rich vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytochemicals.
- Root vegetables such as radishes (black, red or white), beets, rutabaga, horseradish, carrots, and turnips are all highly alkalizing.
- Cucumbers and Celery these are some of the most alkalizing foods you can eat. They quickly neutralize acids and aid in digestion.
- Garlic is not only highly alkalizing it is also very important for overall health as it boosts the immune system, is antibacterial and anti-fungal. Raw garlic is even more beneficial.
- Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, and cabbage.
- Avocados are also at the top of the list of alkalizing foods. Avocados contain high amounts of essential vitamins, fatty acids, and amino acids.
Try to avoid the food with Acid forming effect, eat more food that alkalizing your body, stard the day with lemon juice and baking soda and you will feel better through all day.